Nannyshare.co.uk invites members of the public to share their childcare needs. We believe this website will be a valuable resource to all parents.
However, we do not undertake any checks on those who register their childcare requirements and we do not vouch for their good character or the identity of any user.
Questions regarding this policy should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection and Use of Information
Your name and address details which are required on registration will not be released to any third parties. You may be contacted by our link partners in relation to childcare and related offers which, by reason of your registration, we think may be appropriate.
To unsubscribe from this website and to ensure your details are not used in this way, please send an email to: email@example.com
In the course of using this website, we automatically track some information about you. This information includes the URL from which you just came (whether this URL is on our website or not) which URL you go to next (whether this URL is on our Site or not) what browser you are using, and your IP address.
Nannyshare.co.uk will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others outside of this website and our partners named above.
By using our website, you consent to the collection and use of this information by nannnyshare.co.uk. We may modify this policy from time to time. If we decide to change our policy, we will post those changes on this website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept these changes.
Child protection is our foremost priority. In developing this website we have taken what measures we can to ensure no personal data is sent out which identifies you personally or where you live. The decision to pass over that information or indeed contact or meet any person registered on the website rests solely with you and is based on your judgement.
It is our strong recommendation that you take reasonable steps to satisfy yourself that any parent you contact via the website is who they say they are and that you are generally satisfied that they are of good character and responsible. By example, but without limit, consider doing the following:
- Ask for employment details and check they work where they say
- Make sure you get a landline number for work and home,
and then ring it
- Verify their family details. What are your current childcare arrangements? Where were the children born? Which school will they go to? Which parks do they use? Do they go swimming? etc. There are any number of questions you can ask which should help satisfy you that the other parent is indeed genuine
- Meet in public at first. We strongly recommend that your first meeting with any parents you have contacted through this website should be at a neutral venue, i.e. not at either of your homes. Families are of course here to find someone to share childcare costs – but use your own judgement and common sense when first getting to know another family
- Do not give out any of your personal information UNTIL you have verified yourself that the other family's details are indeed valid.
- Tell your partner or a friend if they’re not going with you. You'll feel more comfortable if someone else knows where you are when you first meet
- When appropriate, visit each other's homes. Of course if your children are going to be spending time with another family or in another home – you'll want to make sure you’re happy with the environment they'll be in.
There are a number of security features throughout the nannyshare.co.uk site to prevent the unauthorised release of or access to personal information.
Please be advised, however, that although we have endeavoured to create a secure and reliable website for you, the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to or from this site cannot be guaranteed.
When disclosing any personal information, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to the public, and consequently, may be collected and used by others without your consent. Nanny Share Ltd has no responsibility or liability for the security of information transmitted via the Internet.
Cookies are small data text files and can be stored on your computer's hard drive (if your Web browser permits).
- To help us recognise your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site. (PHP session cookies used: PHPSESSID)
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon, or statistical information). (Google analytics cookies used: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz)
Criminal Records Bureau
Those involved with the website and with access to the database have all had checks done on them at the Enhanced level through the CRB.
Neither Nanny Share Ltd, its creators, sponsors, contributors, partners (and their respective officers), employees and consultants shall be liable for any incident that occurs by reason of your failure to satisfy yourself personally as to the character, honesty and appropriateness of any parent with whom you meet or elect to share childcare requirements.
Share a nanny with a family in: